Marine Mammal Publications
Estimating the Maximum Net Productivity Rate for Gray Seals in US waters of the western North Atlantic (2020) – André Punt, John Brandon, Paula Moreno, and Doug DeMaster
- Estimates of human-caused removals of gray seals in the northeast US Atlantic and adjacent Canadian waters: Preliminary implications for PBR-based management. (2020) Moreno et al. 36 p.
- Conserving and recovering vulnerable marine species: a comprehensive evaluation of the US approach for marine mammals (2018) – André E. Punt, Paula Moreno, John R. Brandon, and Michael A. Mathews
- Evaluating options for calculating limits to human-caused mortality of marine mammals – John Brandon, André Punt, Paula Moreno and Randall Reeves
- Independent Advisory Team for Marine Mammal Management (2015) – Independent Advisory Team for Marine Mammal Management – Paula Moreno, André Punt, Randall Reeves and John Brandon
- Phase I Final Report (2015) – Paula Moreno, André Punt, John Brandon and Randall Reeves
- Phase II Final Report (2016) – Paula Moreno, André Punt, John Brandon and Randall Reeves
- Brandon, J. R., Punt, A. E., Moreno, P. and Reeves, R. R. (2017). Toward a Tier System Approach for Calculating Limits on Human-Caused Mortality of Marine Mammals. ICES Journal of Marine Science. doi:10.1093/icesjms/fsw202.
- 2018 Marine Mammal Workshop
- Brandon, J.R., A.E. Punt, P. Moreno, and R.R. Reeves (2015). Simulation Testing of a PBR Tier System Biennial Society for Marine Mammalogy Conference. San Francisco, California.
- Moreno, P., A.E. Punt, J.R. Brandon, R.R. Reeves (2015). Independent Advisory Team for Marine Mammal Assessments. Pacific Scientific Review Group. Seattle, Washington.
- Moreno, P., A.E. Punt, J.R. Brandon, R.R. Reeves (2015). Independent Advisory Team for Marine Mammal Assessments. Gulf of Mexico Marine Mammal Research and Monitoring Meeting, Marine Mammal Commission. New Orleans, LA.
- P. Moreno (2014). Introduction of the SCeMFiS marine mammal assessment team. Atlantic SRG meeting, Woods Hole, 5-7 February, 2014.